It all started when...
When I was in 6th grade, I would get to class early and sit at the teachers desk. I would open my History teacher's drawers and systematically organize his sticky notes, pens, and other miscellaneous items to my satisfaction. Upon reflection as an adult, I'm amazed so many of my teachers trusted me to assist without supervision at that age.
The world can get so very messy without systems in place. It can make you feel flustered and overwhelmed. I love to organize. I love having a protocol and procedure. Plus, having these things in place saves you a ton of time.
Let me worry about your online presence so you don't have to. Let me share the small victories in your business. As Pee-Wee Herman would say.. Let you, let me, let you GROW. I want to see you thrive. You are so very magical, you've brought your passion to life. Your customers love your product/service, and you love creating connections with them. Let me focus my magic on getting your tedious work out of your way so you can continue to shine. Check out my Portfolio!
We're A Good Fit If You Are:
- A Wellness Coach, Creative Entrepreneur, Holistic Health Practitioner, Solopreneur, or just super passionate about your clients.
- Ready to take your thriving business to the next level.
- Comfortable delegating the 'busy work' so you can focus on scaling the work only YOU can do.
- Finding you're lacking enthusiasm to keep your Instagram, Facebook and Website (blogs, email newsletters, e-courses) updated, scheduled and managed.
We Are NOT A Good Fit If:
- You have given up on scaling your business and profits.
- You have a hard time letting go of the 'smaller', tedious tasks.
- You are a brand new business owner.
- You are looking for a personal assistant (booking travel, arranging your personal calendar, booking lunch meetings, etc.)
What You May Not Know About Me:
- I received a Graphic Design & Multimedia Art degree in 2011.
- I'm a Pisces, and a lucky lady having been born on St. Patrick's Day.
- I've been an Client Service Representative to over 40 companies in the span of 3 months.
- I am a Licensed Medical Massage Practitioner and teach FlyGym (what happens when Yoga + Cirque du Soleil have a lovechild).
- I was first sorted in Slytherin on Pottermore, then a year later got resorted into Hufflepuff. #Slytherpuff
- I helped build and scale a national media team in a radio advertising company.
- I'm a huge animal lover, and dream of one day owning horses, pigs, goats, dogs, cats, ducks.. you name it, I want to care for it.
Want to continue getting to know each other? Email me!