It all started when...
When I was in 6th grade, I would get to class early and sit at the teachers desk. I would open my History teacher's drawers and systematically organize his sticky notes, pens, and other miscellaneous items to my satisfaction. Upon reflection as an adult, I'm amazed so many of my teachers trusted me to assist without supervision at that age.
The world can get so very messy without systems in place. It can make you feel flustered and overwhelmed. I love to organize. I love having a protocol and procedure. Plus, having these things in place saves you a ton of time.
Let me help you get a system in place. Let me share the small victories in your business. As Pee-Wee Herman would say.. Let you, let me, let you GROW. I want to see you thrive. You are so very magical, you've brought your passion to life. Your customers love your product/service, and you love creating connections with them. Let me focus my magic on getting your tedious work out of your way so you can continue to shine.
Curious how I can make your life easier? Check out my current Services!
What You May Not Know About Me:
- I received a Graphic Design & Multimedia Art degree in 2011.
- I'm a Pisces, and a lucky lady having been born on St. Patrick's Day.
- I've been an administrative assistant to over 40 companies in the span of 3 months.
- I am a Licensed Medical Massage Practitioner and teach FlyGym (what happens when Aerial Yoga + Cirque du Soleil have a baby).
- I was first sorted in Slytherin on Pottermore, then a year later got resorted into Hufflepuff. #Slytherpuff
- I helped build a national media team in a radio advertising company.
- I've lived in a city my whole life, but dream of retiring on a farm surrounded by animals and plants.
Want to continue getting to know each other? Email me!